3.02.2011

Sleep deprived?

So the other day I was on the computer and I glanced over at Laynie and this is what I found...
TA DA!!!

What a big girl she is getting! She is learning so quickly. Ever since she was born she has been so strong and smart! I just love her to pieces... Come on, how could you not with those cheeks!? 

So when Laynie was born I had a friend recommend this book and until recently, I never read it. Now I wish I had! It has been such a big help with Laynie's sleep and mine. I can now get Laynie to nap twice a day for 1 1/2hrs - 2 1/2hrs and it works miracles when it comes to the night time. Normally Laynie was waking up 3 times-ish in the night and now she's so much better! Last night for instance, because of the book, we now put Laynie to bed at 8:30 (which use to be 10:00). She slept straight till 4:00 a.m., I fed her, and back to bed she went till 9:00!!! So much better than before and I get good sleep to! I recommend this book to any of you sleep deprived mom's... Or if you are just looking for little more alone time with your hubby!!!

This is what I live for.





4 comments:

  1. YAY!! First of all, LOVE that picture of her. She is so freakin cute I want to squish her!! Second, i'm so glad your a mom who does research and reads things for advice, because some people just assume they know everything and we are all knew at this!! ;) Your just like me, so GOOD GIRL!!
    LOVE YA HO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant "new" not "knew", of all the people I should know better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best book EVER!!! Your little girl is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book is amazing!It helped me sooo much!! I recommend it to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!