3.26.2011

Party Hard!

Birthday parties of course! On thursday was my mom's birthday! We went to my parents house to celebrate with family and friends. Jeff only came for a little bit because he is super sick, now we know it's strep :( He has the worst luck with getting sick and a very low immune system! sucky! Anyways, we had dinner and opened presents and just visited for the evening. It was lots of fun!

Aunty Stephanie and Laynie

All tired out from the party!

 Us girls!

 Happy Birthday Grandma!

 Laynie and Mommy!  Gotta love her :)

Last night, Jeff stayed home, while I went out to Mountain View with Laynie to celebrate our friend's, Josh and Kim's, little boys 1st Birthday! I love when we can get together with friends and just have a good time hanging out and visiting. The kids had so much fun too!

Me with my leading lady. She loved this balloon and all the kids got to take one home!

 Little Ryenn. What a doll!

 The big birthday boy Aiden (and the only picture I got ha)

 What a cheese Kami is. Love her!

And she LOVED the red icing if you can't tell...


Now of course I have to show you some cute pictures of our baby girl! She is so much fun!

Love this picture!


 Got into the wipes! And we now can no longer leave her in here unattended. The other day I found her on her knees hanging onto the edge! Silly girl!


 LOVED the arrowroot cookie! May I point out the "loved" part... I should have taken the advice of my wise sister, Mindy, sooner, because the other day Laynie broke a piece off and started choking on it. Exactly why Mindy didn't give her kids them. Luckily I was able to get it out! No more arrowroot cookies for her.


She loves her laundry basket. Right now it holds all her toys and she will play with the edge of it all the time. So we decided to give her a little ride in it :)


Her new outfit from Bass Pro Shops! Laynie also loves Jeff's hats. So we bought one of her very own from the same place. I'll get a picture of her wearing it soon!



My little lady.




This is what I live for.


4 comments:

  1. britt, you are too funny...and laynie is just the most adorable! a hint with the cookies...i don't do arrowroot either cause all mine choked, but jerritt LOVES baby num nums...they dissolve way faster than the others and are yummy too...you never want to leave them alone, lol, but they are way better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started Malin off with Puffed Wheat. You can buy a ginormous bag that you'll never run out of. It took her a little while to figure out how to suck on them (she is almost 9 months and JUST got her first tooth) but she never really chocked on them, just gagged alittle. I like finger food way better then a whole cookie, way less messier. Your little girl is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute Britt! She is getting to be such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laynie is such a doll! And oh my, my daughter really is a cheese. Through and through.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!