3.09.2011

6 months already!

My little lady is already 6 months! Well technically not till tomorrow but what's one day? It feels like it's been longer than 6 months but then other days, it feels like time has flown by! She is learning and growing so much! Yesterday we went to her 6 month check-up. She now weighs 16 lbs. 14 oz., 27 inches long and healthy as ever! There is one thing we have noticed since Laynie was born and that is that her ears are different sizes! Most people would never notice, but being her parents of course we do! Hopefully she doesn't get teased later in life ahha! There is something new she is learning all the time and it makes me so excited! She is now talking all the time, grabbing toys, looks at you when you call her name, rolling over both ways,  almost sitting up by herself, getting up on her hands and knees, scoots around everywhere, and eating solids! She loves sweet potatoes, peas, and rice cereal but is very unsure of fruit lol. The way Laynie gets around the living room is by going on her hands and feet and pushing her toes so she scoots forward. It's so funny to watch how quick she is at it! Laynie is now to big for the swing and bouncy chair! Crazy I know, but sometimes I still use the chair because she loves it so much! She is now taking good naps and sleeping longer at night, even though she'll wake up a couple times, she'll go to sleep right away and still gets in about 12 hours! I don't know what life would be without her! She is so entertaining and I would go insane being at home alone without her! She recognizes Jeff and I as Mom and Dad but will play strange with family and friends all the time! She has a classic face for it to! I know she is going to have such a personality by the time she is one and it's crazy to think that is in another 6 months! Well here are the latest snapshots of our baby girl and what she has been up to! Enjoy :)


Cute as a Cupcake? She sure is!


Laynie and Daddy with her Valentine's present from him!


This is another new one, falling asleep in the jumper.


Yum! (Oh, and check out my cupcake cookie jar.)


She loves being naked!


No judging!!! ha Laynie has blankets on the sides of her crib because we don't
have a bumper pad yet. So this morning she woke up from her nap and had pulled
down all the blankets with her leg through the bars! What a silly girl!





This is what I live for.

1 comment:

  1. Love her! I feel like I was just reading your pregnancy posts and now you have a 6 month old!
    You've never told me about the ear thing! That's funny!
    She's the happiest little girl. I so wish we lived closer so we wouldn't have to "call each other back" all the time haha. we could just go over to each others house! Yes one day...

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!