1.11.2011

She's getting so big!

So yesterday we took Laynie to get her first shots! Ya we are a little late, but better late than never right? The first shot they did, she didn't even cry! She just sat there wondering what had just happened! Then the second and third she cried but was over it within one minute after a few cuddles from daddy and mommy! We then took her to the pediatrician for a check up appointment to see how well she is doing with her weight gain. She is now 4 months old (where has the time gone!?) and weighs 14lbs. 5oz. and a big 25in. long!!! That puts her in the 75 percentile with her weight and last check up she was only in the 45 percentile! I'm so glad she is growing so well! She has her little rolls that I LOVE to death and I think her legs are pretty cute too with the thigh roll :) Her hair is getting really long but unfortunately it has "thinned" a little lol poor girl, but hoping it'll thicken out soon! She's such a blessing in mine and Jeff's life! And back to this post, how the song says, "Never Grow Up", well it's too late, she's already on her way!





P.S......

When I was little I wore this sailor dress...

And now my baby girl can!!!!

This is what I live for :)

2 comments:

  1. You and laynie are spitting images of each other in that little sailor dress. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute, you definitely need more kids! I need to see you guys soon! It's been too long and it's always worse when we have kids because they grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!