7.15.2010

Coming Soon...

8 Weeks left! It's crazy that Jeff and I are going to be parents so soon! We are excited but a little nervous. I just hope the labor goes well and that we can raise this little one with all the love and support it needs and deserves! We haven't bought a whole lot but next weekend we're going to the states to buy all the necessities we need for when this little baby arrives. We're having the baby shower after the baby is here so we don't end up with everything being yellow and green and also not having to buy everything on our own because it sure adds up!
So... Think we'll make a cute baby???

I love him


5 comments:

  1. Hideous.
    just kidding, it will be the cutest baby ever!!!!!! I'm so excited for you to be a mommy! You have such natural mommy instincts, you'll be awesome at it, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brittany, I'm totally barging in on your blog ;) Congrats on your baby, so exciting for you! Just wanted to tell you that if your buying stuff in the States, don't get a stroller or carseat or crib or anything like that. Their safety standards are different than ours, and they won't let you take it across the border! My friends mom tried to bring them a carseat and they took it at the border and they didn't get any kind of compensation for it, so they just lost the money (the post office down there wouldn't even let them send it up)! In case that's what you were going to buy there, just a heads up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I know you can't buy a carseat down there but can't you buy a crib, I'm pretty sure you can...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for your little one to get here! You guys will be great parents! Let me know when there is a shower for you I will definitely try to come down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shower will be around the middle of September we're thinking I'll let you know more when it gets closer!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!