6.29.2010

Violation...

Braxton hicks?! I think their here to stay! I wasn't exactly sure what braxton hicks were until recently and realized i've been having them for the last week and a half. It's kind of a weird feeling but kind of cool at the same time. I'm not to sure what I think of them when I have to pee because it just squashes the bladder even more! Hopefully I won't end up wetting myself ahha that would be funny... Well kind of... K not really. Oh and to add to my cold and yeast infection(which i'm finally getting over) I have a bladder infection! Not fun, but it comes with pregnancy unfortunately and we have no choice!

A picture finally! 30 weeks!

Ok ok so I went to get the mail today and found an envelope labeled "Lethbridge Regional Police" and instantly knew it was a photo radar ticket! DANG! So I opened it up and saw it was the truck and on a day I worked, so assumed it was Jeff. Wrong! I did work that day but only till 2:00! And the ticket was written for just after 3:00 and Jeff was already in Lethbridge working and I went into town to get stuff for the house! MY FIRST TICKET! What a shame lol I was doing so good that's for sure. (well not with no speeding but getting away with it lol) So tomorrow I will be paying my very first ticket for $89.00 but at least I won't be getting any demerits!

Do I look guilty???

2 comments:

  1. WHAT'S THIS??? A PICTURE??? haha. You look so cute and I get to see it soon!!!!!
    Also congrats on the ticket!! bahaha. Your lucky it was only $89! Your funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt you look cute! Your due date is getting so close! I am excited for you! At least with the ticket you don't get any demerits so I guess that's a bonus! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!