4.07.2010

A "little" update.

Yes a little update because... I felt a little baby kick! Yes, on Monday April 5 I was sitting on the couch and thought I had felt the baby but wasn't to sure. So, I put my hand where I felt it and it kicked!!! I was so excited!!! But for some reason, this baby of ours has been quiet ever since ha. Oh well, i'm hoping this week or next I will feel more because today I am 18 weeks and they say between 18-22 weeks you should feel the baby kicking and moving around. Tomorrow is our first ultrasound! I am really anxious and i'm just hoping the baby is all there! We aren't finding out for this one but maybe the next and then we will see what we like better. Lately I have been getting "round ligament pains". Mostly on my right side so when it gets really bad I lay on my left side and the pain goes away without all the weight sitting on it. My belly is getting bigger! Even my little sister said that she was sad I had no belly but after they got back Monday from their 5 day trip to Oregon, they already noticed my belly getting big! It makes me so comfortable wearing tighter shirts now, now that I have a belly and not just a fatty tummy! Well that's about all that has been happening. The house is slowly but surely coming along and hopefully we been in their once we are back from our trip to Hawaii! Cross your fingers :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY for a post!! BUT you can't talk about a bump and NOT post a picture, quit teasing me!! (I know I saw it this morning, but thats not the point....) ANYWAYS. Good post! I liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so exciting that you got to feel it move and kick!! It's amazing how suddenly you pop out!! One day there's no tummy and the next day there is!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!