3.27.2010

Baby Bump


So finally here is a picture of my baby bump! I am 16weeks + 2 days here. The bump feels like it is getting bigger every day. I get out of bed and put on my clothes and I can just tell it is changing and it makes me so happy! Of course there is the thoughts of stretch marks and gaining weight but I'm not to worried about it because I know it is for the best and in the end we will be so happy with the outcome.. A Baby Schaffer :) I keep wondering what it will look like... Will it have Jeff's nose, my eyes, the Schaffer black hair, or hair like Jeff's when he was a baby which was beach blonde! What I really just pray for though is the baby will come out with all it's limbs attached and be healthy. That is all we can ask for! So I added the baby widget to my sidebar----> I think the baby kind of looks gangly and needs more fat on it lol. But that's why I have to wait another 24 weeks so it can grow big and strong! Well hopefully not to big because I don't think my body would be able to handle a big baby. I'm hoping for 6-7 lbs-ish would be nice. I want a smaller baby because they are so darn cute. Jeff wants a big baby because they always seem to sleep better lol. Jeff also is hoping for a boy and I don't blame him, every dad hopes for a boy so he can fish, camp, and play sports with him. We have already bought 2 things for a boy lol A sleeper that looks like a little baseball uniform with the different colored sleeves, and then we bought a flannel long sleeve button up that is blue and black and it is soooo cute!!! Makes me want to have a boy just so he can wear them. I told Jeff that I now have to buy something for a girl so then we can have one thing for each gender! It's kind of a little challange lol He thinks it'll be a boy and I think a girl. We'll see :) Well here is the picture... Enjoy :)


4 comments:

  1. I don't know what it's going to be, I suck at this game. I'm just still excited your having a BABY!!!!
    LOVE the bump!! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bump. i'm so excited for you britt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for a baby bump!! :) <3 YOU,

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it!!! i love the picture so cute! i can't wait to see u get bigger!! love you so much! your going to be the cutest prego mommy ever!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!