10.10.2012

Not A Baby Anymore

This little girl is 2! 
                                
                              

I can't believe our baby girl is no longer our baby. She's a toddler. And yes, all the attitude came with it. She knows how to push our buttons, she knows how to get what she wants (that's if we give in... We meaning me ha) She has her "fake" cry, she doesn't like to listen, she thinks if she lays on the ground facing down it's considered hiding. She loves to do it when it's time to get dressed, get her diaper changed, and go to bed. I always said to myself, "She will not act like some of those other 2 year olds..." Well, I was wrong! Way wrong! It just happens and you can't stop it. So those who aren't parents yet... don't judge us from how our kids act. Ha we have no control. My advice is to not give in! If you have rules or say no to candy before dinner, stick to your guns! Or else you will be wrapped around their little fingers... For the next 18 years!

Laynie is such a blessing! Even with all that attitude, she is still a sweet little angel and I wouldn't change anything! Love you baby girl! Happy Belated Birthday!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!