9.29.2011

All about... Mindy!

Before reading this post, check out this post on my sister, Mindy's, blog... 

Ok, now we can continue. Pretty funny eh!? Ya she thought so lol. But what kind of sister would I be if I never did a post about her! So as my sister Mindy stated that I am the pro at ugly faces (And yes I have some good ones) But the real truth to the story is I learned them from her! Yes, Mindy forgot to mention that she taught me how to make ugly faces and I have proof... 


I KNOW RIGHT! Yes she is the BEST at it! K, don't mind the outfit or the hair, we're looking at the face here people! Ha. K now to the part about the christmas tree costume. Pretty hilarious!!! I don't blame Mindy for not wanting to put a picture up from when she wore the one my mom made but I think it was because she never had access to a picture. BUT... I DO! I found an album of my mom's with a halloween picture in it and luckily there she was. Mindy-The Christmas Tree! BAHAHAH! (Love you Min!!!)


Aren't we cute!? I think all these costumes my mom made, we always had the best ones. Don't you think??? I'm not sure what my mom was exactly thinking when she thought Mindy should be a Christmas Tree for Halloween... But she did get first place at school! LOVE YOU MIN!


3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha love the tree costume. You girls are so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no you didn't!!! I will so get you back for this don't you worry! I was being nice before!!!
    Watch out! Ho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHA BAH BAH HAHAHAHAHA. LOVE IT. im thinkin britt WON this one min min , lol love u guys and love these awesome photos.. they make my day so happy. i need to see that book again. i know there are some pretty hot ones of all of us! ha

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!