8.26.2010

Come on baby come on!

So only 2 weeks left and I'm thinking today or tomorrow is the perfect day to have this baby!!! My sisters are planning the shower for next Saturday so we need the baby here or else we are going to have to move it to the following weekend which would be a lot more hectic and unnecessary lol. So this baby needs to listen up and COME OUT! I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and I am 1 cm dilated (it's a start!) and only 25% thinned. I think she might have stripped my membranes a bit without telling me, what a sneaky doctor, but I'm not complaining because I'll take any help I can get! I've also had quite a bit of pink discharge and cramping, she said those are both really good signs. We booked an appointment for Monday but she said, "I just might see you before then..." How exciting would that be!!! So I'm trying to be patient and give it today to see what happens and if nothing I might just do something myself! This weekend would just be perfect timing is all, and the baby will only be a week and a half early which is not bad. Jeff is wanting me to go into labor in the morning sometime so he can get a good sleep the night before lol I don't think that's a bad request if I say so myself. But other than baby stuff everything is same old really. Well here are the belly pictures that Jeff and I got done last week! I was so excited when she said they were done I instantly was calling her to go get them! Ashley is an amazing photographer if your ever looking!















2 comments:

  1. i'm SOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!! Baby get out here!!! Love the pics hun, you make one cute pregnant woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I hope this baby comes soon for you, can't wait to hear whether it's a boy or girl! Congrats to you and Jeff!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!