2.13.2009

LIFE<3
ok so i figured i needed to write something on here to make it more exciting while i figure out how to put pictures on here! Well we're busy that's all i can say! we work then i get home tidy the house, make dinner, visit with my hubby, work out, shower, laundry cause it takes us about a full week to finally get it done! We are starting to work out and have goal 6 weeks from now. I'm gonna miss candy! lol. it's pretty much my weakness so jeff is taking all our junk to work every day i feel so alone without it!!! oh well i will look hot in 6 weeks so wish us luck. Ok so i work at the doctor clinic and 3 girls are prego! so i see them every day and i can not wait to have a baby! i pretty much envy them but i know at the right time things will happen. I gotta ask my sister's how they handled it or if they didn't think about it lol?!? but i'm sure they did. We're starting out house soon just gotta wait for the snow to go away and grounds to unthaw. But if anyone has any ideas and advice i am glad to listen! until next time...

2 comments:

  1. so i totally thaught about babies all the time!! lol ever sense i got married, and girls would comne into work who were prego and i was so jelous!! aww its so awesome. when we were trying and it would happen i would cry all the time!! but i know what your going through. but love your jeffy time while u have it!! xoxox im glad u finally posted something!! call me if u need helop with pics! :)xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Britt I love your blog, you are a natural blogger!! Honestly I thought about babies and was so excited for when we were going to have them, but I really wanted us to have the 2 years of being married and just enjoy "us" cuz once you have kids, they are always there! lol No I LOVE being a mom and you will be a great mom...but not yet! ;) I am glad we waited the 2 years though, it goes fast don't worry! lol and just think, wathcing those girls with their pregnancies and stuff will make you a pro when it's your turn! You'll know everything! I miss you guys and sounds like you are doing great. I still can't believe you are married, so weird! I Love you Britt.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!